the new standard
One control to each tap
For optimal hygiene and comfort
Or one to a group of taps
a cost-effective solution
The picture shows two 3E controllers at hot water supply/boiler room, and pipes up to 3E controllers at the taps.
On the left is one pipe to each tap for optimal comfort and hygiene, to the right is a cost-effective draw to, for example an apartment/group of taps.
pipes between 3E’s controllers is emptied, e.g. to the right the pipes after the distributor remains filled
Connects to any plumbing & heating system
3E flow works by drawing water out of the pipe when a tap is turned off, returning it to the tank or heat exchanger, leaving an empty pipe. The instant a tap is opened water is delivered directly to the tap. This happens so quickly the effect is instant hot or cold water.
– There is only one pipe between the two 3E controllers. It’s the same pipe that is being filled and emptied.
– The pipes will be empty 99% of the time.
– The pipes do not have to be insulated, so the pipes take up very little space in the shaft
• An empty pipe can neither freeze or leak
• Eliminates the risk of legionella
• Instant hot water
• Lower energy and water consumption
• Leak detection
• Cheaper metering and billing
• IoT advantages
The pipe is filled when a tap is turned on and emptied when the tap is turned off
This means pipes are empty 99% of the time
3E Flow is quick and easy to install. It is best suited for new developments or renovations where the plumbing system is to be replaced.
3E Flow can be integrated in to any plastic piping system for example, PEX pipe-in-pipe. It can be installed with any kind of tap or shower, regardless of manufacturer and is suitable for all hot water systems, tank fed or instantaneous, such as a plate heat exchanger.